[ic] A point of concern about choosing the Interchange cart

Rene Hertell rene@hertell.com
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 13:39:09 +0300

Try this script, you will probably like it :)
This closes automatically the popup-window when it looses focus.

I personally hate all popup windows because they have to been closed
manually, and they usually popup without my "permission" :). So this script
is a sort of a compromise...

<script>
var roam = null;
function AutoClose() {
roam =
window.open('http://www.someurl.net','hanky','width=305,height=305');}
function blowOut(){if (roam != null && roam.open) roam.close();}
window.onfocus=blowOut;
</script>

René