[ic] How to solve a problem like that?

Thomas N. Stefanidis thomas@prometheas.gr
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 21:38:16 +0300

Hello all,
I have a product with multiple sizes and diffent prices.
I was thinking of making new products for each size.
So i will have product 001,which will be the main product, and 001A,001B
which will be the 2 sizes.
So when a user clicks on the product "001" i want the different sizes to
be in a drop-down menu.But how shall i connect all these different in
that menu?In other worlds,how shall interhcange know that 001A and 001B
are the same product and display them in the drop menu of product 001?
Another problem is that i don't want 001A and 001B to be shown in the
search but only the main product 001.
Is that possible to make something like that?
Any ideas?

Thank you.

Thomas