[ic] One store with many admins

oliverf@mail.kdt.de oliverf@mail.kdt.de
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 03:27:38 -0500

Hello list,

first I have to say, that Interchange ist the greatest and best shopping cart system I´ve found for a long time.

Many Thanks to Mike and all the others !!!

My question:

I want to make a shop with a lot of different admins (but only ONE shop)

Those admins should have only the right to edit their articles in the database, so they could delete, change or add items to the database.

Is there a chance to do this with Interchange directly, or could it be the better way to program a new Interface for them, outside of Interchange ??

I know, that there are a lot questions like this on this list, but i could not find a really good answer to it.

So please help.

Thanks for reading this

Greetings

Oliver

P.S. Sorry for my poor english, I give my very best :-)

http://www.mail2web.com/ .