[ic] Problems with javascript

Neil Lunn neillunn@gunz.com.au
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 20:13:47 +1000

You might want to try looking at the differences in how the popup code is
impemented in the source available from here:

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/sm/static_menu.zip

This is supposed to be tested for Netscape and IE.

--Neil

Please Note :
Only  the intended recipient is authorised to access or use this e-mail.  If
you are not the intended recipient,
please delete this e-mail and notify the sender immediately.   The contents
of this e-mail are the writer's
opinion and are not necessarily endorsed by the Gunz Companies unless
expressly stated.

We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses or
similar in any attachment.