[ic] Recursive Perl Function?

Jim Balcom jim@idk-enterprises.com
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 08:54:10 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 29 Mar 2001, Craig Beasland wrote:

CB>>We would like to add a simple Bulletin Board system to one of our systems.
CB>>The simple solution is to add a function which display a line from the
CB>>BBtable, calls itself to see if there are any "children" which in turn calls
CB>>itself and so on.

Go to www.worldwidemart.com/scripts
Matthew Wright has written a ton of scripts in Perl and has them up
there. One of them is a Bulletin Board, as well as a Guestbook that
works quite well.

CB>>Fairly simple to do in Visual Basic my programming language of choice until

I suggest that you work on learning the better programming languages,
like Perl, C, C++, Java, etc.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Thursday, March 29, 2001 at 08:50 AM:
UFO's are real: the Air Force doesn't exist.

This Linux System has been up 832 hours