[ic] Simple question

Ken Lyons info@4co.de
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 17:26:01 +0200

My database is too big....over 100 MB, (using standard database type)
and is taking forever to search.
I know IC can can use more tables (separate files that act as one database)
but don't know what commands need to be put in the config file.

Example:
Say the big database has 10 columns of data (sku,  price, x1, x2, x3, xxx)
I want to use   10 files instead  each having one column of data and the SKU for line reference.
file1= sku, price
file2= sku, x1
file3= sku, x2

What commands do I put in catalog.cfg, to load these tables (files)?

I also want to use the 'One-Click searches in a drop down box' so searches would be
confined to only one file saving 90% of the time (as it doesn't search the other columns).