[ic] linking to html from result.html page

F. James Rohlf rohlf@life.bio.sunysb.edu
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 17:35:33 -0500

Sorry, to ask again so soon but it is not clear to me where to look in the
documentation for this.

In the results.html page it says: <a href="[area [item-code]]">....</a> to
build a link for when someone clicks on the product description. I would
rather have it link to a field I define for each product.  I changed that
code to: <a href="[area [item-field www_desc]]">...</a> where www_desc is a
field I added to the products database. It 'works' except that it looks for
the page under cgi-bin rather than under the html directory. How do I get it
to go to my normal html directories?

Thanks again! I don't think it would be possible to use Interchange without
this list.

Jim