[ic] MySql Problem - additional fix info.

Michael Patton map@hq.mycity.com
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 18:28:40 -0400 (EDT)

Regarding:
4.7.1 using 'foundation' and MYSQL *almost* works. MOST of the tables
> get created except for one. The error log says:
>
> --------------------
> table 'options' failed: connect failed (create) -- Access denied for
> user: 'mandd@localhost' (Using password: NO)

Jon replied:

The SQLUSER and SQLPASS variables hadn't been set in the
dbconf/options.mysql file -- it's a new table in 4.7 and that was
overlooked. It's fixed in CVS. Thanks for reporting that.

it's actually as easy as this:

Database options USER __SQLUSER__
Database options PASS __SQLPASS__

for whatever you have SQLUSER/SQLPASS in the mysql.cfg file for that
catalog.

sorry if it's duplicated info.

--There's a whole lotta ocean out there, and a whole lotta me in here
*Me on a Monday
Michael Patton, Web Developer
www.mycity.com, map@mycity.com