[ic] Need help on new ictags document

Ed LaFrance edl@newmediaems.com
Tue, 01 May 2001 15:54:31 -0700

At 04:45 PM 05/01/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>Bill Dawkins from our professional services group just spent about 2
>months on a new, completely rewritten tag reference for Interchange. He
>tried to track down all tags, options, and features by reading the code,
>and has done a great job.
>
>We're looking for a few people to help us proofread it before we release
>it. We could also use the help of a few experienced Interchange developers
>to finish documenting the standard Usertags that come with Interchange.
>
>If you'd like to help out, please email me privately.

Jon -

I would like to take a crack at this.  I have a fairly busy consulting
schedule, but this is important enough that I would make some time for
it.  Write me back with the how's and wherefor's.

- Ed L.

**** Virtual Hosting w/private IC Installation, $65/month! ****
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax