[ic] 4.7.x page editor

Tom Lichti tom@redpepperracing.com
Wed, 02 May 2001 21:54:43 -0400

The only thing I have found is that you have to make sure that the template
that is selected at the top is correct. I have found with 4.6.3, if you
change it to 'Top, left, right, all selectable' and then save it, it's
fine, but the next time you go in, it's back to the default, 'Top, left' or
something like that. And yes, for those who will ask, I did check 'Save
template in page' option at the bottom. It doesn't seem to make a
difference.

Tom