[ic] set a userdb value on mv_click

Russ Mann tech@khouse.org
Fri, 4 May 2001 15:14:00 -0600

Dear List,

In the context of storing CC#'s for the user (encrypted), this is what I
have so far:

mv_credit_card_info is saved to the userdb by some file in /etc.
When a person gets to my checkout.html page (after requiring a
login/account), an [if value mv_credit_card_info] determines whether they
get a cc info input box, or this:

-------------
Note: A valid visa number is on file.
The current Credit Card number can be identified by this:
visa - Expires: 3/01 - CC# Identifier:1111

If you wish to change your Credit Card for this purchase, please click this
button.

The question I have is how to make clicking this button set
mv_credit_card_info to nothing, and refresh the page, bringing us back to
the [if value mv_credit_card_info] question which will now display input
boxes.

Thanks,

Russ