[ic] Interchange hosting needed

q q buyourcrap@yahoo.com
Sat, 5 May 2001 09:28:52 -0700 (PDT)

We need managed interchange hosting on a fast server
with near 100% uptime.  We would like one that is
actively involved in keeping the version on the site
upgraded to the most recent stable version of
interchange and who will be upgrading to 4.8
(incredibly impressive) as soon as it is reasonably
safe to do so.  Additionally, we will need secure
server access for checkouts, some mailing list
capabilities, and would like to have a few of the
other basics like cgi/form mail and the such.  It is
also important that this host have 24/7 tech support
as this is something that the host who we are leaving
is sorely lacking.  Please respond as soon as possible
as we are looking to make this move very quickly.

Thanks,
Timmy