Subject: Re: [ic] Undefined catalog error on RAQ3

Jason Kohles jkohles@redhat.com
Mon, 7 May 2001 10:09:06 -0400

On Mon, May 07, 2001 at 02:27:35PM +0100, Darren Walker wrote:
> Thanks for getting back to me Jason,
>
> I am on the point of giving up to be honest and maybe trying to build a
> different server. I have spent 2 weeks on it and I dont know if its the Raq
> or me

There has been enough discussion on installing on Raq's that I don't think
it is entirely you.

> Heres the output as the user anyhow
>
> ---snip---
> Disk quotas for user darren (uid 132):
>      Filesystem  blocks   quota   limit   grace   files   quota   limit
> grace
>       /dev/hda4    1096  819201  819200             344       0       0

There would seem to be something seriously wrong with the machine if you are
getting quota exceeded errors here, according the output here you are allowed
to use 1096 blocks on drive /dev/hda4 (the 'blocks' column), and your quota is
819201, so you are way under your quota, assuming that you really are running
interchange as user 'darren', if not you should check this command for the
user actually running interchange.