[ic] IC_TEST_CREATE table

Chad Leigh, Shire.Net LLC interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue May 8 10:13:01 2001

--==========1474446717==========

Hi mike

The question is, why doesn't it go away again?  The program can reely =
create and drop tables but it doesn't seem to be dropping this so the next =
time around it is still there.  I understand why it is there.  I want to =
understand how to make it work the way you intended.

Thansk
Chad

--On Tuesday, May 08, 2001 9:43 AM -0400 Mike Heins <mikeh@minivend.com> =