[ic] (no subject)

fallouNdiaye interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue May 8 16:05:01 2001

Hello I try to configure interchange in with my server Web of which I am
customer without the permission root. After several attempts, I note that I
do not have the permission suitable  i.e. root. Somebody little to say to
me how to make for launching to launch the commade configures in being in
root mode.
Thank you for your assistance.
I have this  message:

[secannet@walden interchange-4.6.4]$ ./configure

  Akopia Interchange Version 4.6.x Configuration

  Copyright 1996-2000 Akopia, Inc, <support@akopia.com>

  Interchange was originally based on Vend 0.2
  Copyright 1995 Andrew M. Wilcox <awilcox@maine.com>

  Portions from Vend 0.3
  Copyright 1995, 1996 Andrew M. Wilcox <awilcox@maine.com>

  Distributed under the GNU General Public License, see
  the file Copying for license information.

Found Perl 5.00503 as /usr/bin/perl

If you get a CPAN error, rerun the configuration and it
should go away.

opendir(./../..): Permission denied at /usr/lib/perl5/5.00503/FindBin.pm
line 14
3
Can't write uid file: Permission denied
make: *** No targets.  Stop.
make: *** No rule to make target `test'.  Stop.