[ic] Forms validation

interchange-users@lists.akopia.com interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed May 9 08:24:00 2001

On Tue, May 08, 2001 at 11:11:38PM -0400, IC-Admin wrote:

> > I just wanted to point out that this very small subset of the
> > possibilities allows us to do everything.  It used to bother
> > me that I did not know the differences between all the various
> > options.  :-)
> >
> > cfm
> >

> I mean, if both, you and Dan Browning, are commenting this way,
> I really wonder, why either the documenters or developers don't
> try to write something up, which makes it a little bit clearer.
>
> Contrary to you, I haven't even seriously tried, because in
> my case it just doesn't make sense to do so. But it always bothers me
> if old timers like you both, are making those comments. It
> makes me believe you have valid reasons to say so, and I think
> they should be taken into account.
>
> Let's hope, someone from the documentation team, thinks the same
> way or at least understands what you think is missing.

Vend -> minivend -> ic is now a huge animal.  We developed an early
taste for a few choice parts and they work just fine.  The rest we
leave.

Don't read that to mean there is a problem with the documentation.  It
means that there is more than one way to do it.  TIMTOWTDI.  That
was what I wanted to point out more than anything.

cfm