[ic] Help! Checked the FAQ and search archives but still clueless!

Ken Payne interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed May 9 23:53:01 2001

The problem I'm having is apparently a common one since it appears
several times in the archives.  I've tried what I found in the FAQ
and archives and still no go....

Non-secure domain:
http://www.motorhaven.com/cgi-bin/construct

Secure domain:
https://secure.motorhaven.com/cgi-bin/construct

Everything works fine until check out.  When checking out, the
cart contents are lost.

I've tried putting the following in interchange.cfg:
DomainTail No
IpHead Yes

and also:

SessionExpire 10 minutes
WideOpen Yes

Well, it *does* do something, but not what is desired!  I get the
following:

Internal Server Error

Any help that anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated, I've
been at this for 10 hours and I've run out of solutions to try.

-Ken Payne