[ic] Help! Checked the FAQ and search archives but still clueless!

Jason Ballou interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu May 10 02:44:00 2001

You should find that if you have your secure checkout
set to https://www.motorhaven.com/cgi-bin/construct,
that it will work fine.  I have no idea why (as I'm
pretty damn new to all of this) but I have tried it
with several servers and found this problem on all of
them.  It seems that the www.domainname.com/blah/blah
must be the same with the http:// as with the https://
or some browser versions will drop the cart contents,
especially the newer versions of IE.  I even tried the
sessionexpire and wideopen stuff too.  I had to switch
hosts several times to find one that had their secure
server setup in a way that would allow the cart
contents to be passed and I found that many hosts
didn't even realize that the problem existed until I
bitched and complained many, many times.  But hey, if
anyone knows a way around it, I would love to hear
about it.

Jason