Jon Re: [ic] Problems with 4.7 configure

ANBFarma Suporte interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu May 10 14:43:00 2001

Thanks Jon, but with this erros I can run Make test and install. Below I
show the rest of screen with the errors. Note that the message that the
interchange before ( this is not the situation). I have interchange instaled
as rpm nad now I want to generate my own version in portuguese so I turn off
the interchange server to use this that I'm tring to use.

Manifying blib/man1/interchange.1
PERL_DL_NONLAZY=1
/usr/bin/perl -Iblib/arch -Iblib/lib -I/usr/lib/perl5/5.00503/i386-linux -I/
usr/lib/perl5/5.00503 test.pl
server/unixmode.......The previous Interchange server was not running and
probably
terminated with an error.
ok 1
server/startup........ok 2