[ic] The Raq4 Interchange Question

Jason Korkin interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu May 10 14:45:01 2001

Yes; we have done so for customers in the past... mainly on Raq3's though.

We essentially did the following:

*Create new user called "interchange"

*Create a "bin" directory under this acct's home dir.

*Install the new version of PERL into this "bin" directory; install the
Interchange CPAN bundle there as well.

*Create a new cgi-script handler in the httpd.conf file; don't use CGI
wrap - it caused too many problems.  We did something like .ic for the
cgi-script handlers exension.

If you have more questions, email me off the list. :-)

Jason.
President
Korksoft LLC
http://www.korksoft.com