[ic] All you people who consider to unsubscribe from this list, read this!

Jim Balcom interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu May 10 21:09:01 2001

On Thu, 10 May 2001, Dan B wrote:

DB>>Please, no!  I so enjoy the tortured beleaguering cries of the unwillingly
DB>>subscribed.  We, the ruling class, need minions over which we can exhort
DB>>our complete and utter ruthless dominion.  Without them, the Lords of IC
DB>>would be ridden with petty wars of fiefdoms one against another in flame
DB>>wars.  It is far better to allow the flames to flow in one direction: down,
DB>>down, down, towards the unwillingly subscribed, enslaved in their torturous
DB>>state for all eternity!

TRE-&*^&%ing-MENDOUS!!!!!

Thanks!

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Thursday, May 10, 2001 at 21:10 PM:
[If you can't hear me, it's because I'm in parentheses]

This Linux System has been up 294 hours