[ic] affiliates

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri May 11 03:03:00 2001

Barry Steinman <Barry@DiscountChristian.Com> writes:

> How does interchange keep track of affiliates?

It doesn't per default, the demo catalog stores it in the
transaction/orderline databases.

> Does it only keep track of total sales for affiliates?

No.

> Can it keep track of what specific products were sold thru the affiliate?

All data is there, you have to mine it :-)

> Does it let you enter a percentage of sales for each affiliate?
>
> If so is there any way to assign a specific affiliate commission per
> product, if you don't want a flat percentage paid.

There is no commission implemented, but it can be done
(in fact I worked on such a system, mail me for more
info).

Bye
        Racke

--
Master of Swiss Web 2001: http://www.zweifel.ch/

For projects and other business stuff please refer to COBOLT NetServices