[ic] UserDB Question

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri May 11 15:41:01 2001

Jason Korkin <jkorkin@korksoft.com> writes:

> Hi everyone...
>
> The UserDB doc's state that we can use essentially any table for the
> userDB.  Here is what I'm attempting to do:
>
> [set Login]
> mv_todo=return
> mv_nextpage=manage/mainmenu.html
> [userdb function=login database="vendor_account"]
> [/set]

At least you have to check the success of the login, this works with 4.7.x:

[set Login]
[if type=explicit compare="[userdb function=login database=access]"]
[seti welcome][L]Herzlich willkommen[/L], [data base="company" key="[data session username]" col=name foreign=login][/seti]
[seti email][data base="company" key="[data session username]" col=email foreign=login][/seti]
[value name=email set="[scratchd email]" hide=1]
mv_nextpage=internal/index
[else]
mv_nextpage=login_failed
[/else]
[/if]
[/set]

Ciao
        Racke

--
Master of Swiss Web 2001: http://www.zweifel.ch/

For projects and other business stuff please refer to COBOLT NetServices