[ic] UserTag table_editor 4.7.2

interchange-users@lists.akopia.com interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sat May 12 11:49:00 2001

Hi
I\'m getting this error
[interch@village interchange]$ bin/interchange -r
Killing Interchange server 11666 with TERM.
Low traffic settings.
Calling UI...Interchange V4.7.2
Configuring catalog foundation...Required UserTag table_editor not present. Aborting catalog.
In line 11 of the configuration file \'catalog.cfg\':
Require UserTag   email email_raw var loc table_editor button

foundation config error: Required UserTag table_editor not present. Aborting catalog.
In line 11 of the configuration file \'catalog.cfg\':
Require UserTag   email email_raw var loc table_editor button

foundation: error in configuration. Skipping.
foundation: config error. Skipping.
Interchange server started in INET and UNIX mode(s) (process id 24599)

I\'ve looked everywhere for  UserTag table_editor and can\'t find it any ideas where to look or what to do I\'m really stuck

Many thanks Paul

 Sent from Leicestershirelink
 -----
 Get involved at http://www.leicestershirelink.co.uk