[ic] Static Page Generation

Ian J Cottee interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon May 14 19:58:53 2001

> On Mon, 14 May 2001, Jeff Philapy wrote:
>
> JP>>Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 13:12:49 -0700 (PDT)
> JP>>From: Jeff Philapy <jphilapy@yahoo.com>
> JP>>To: interchange-users@developer.akopia.com
> JP>>Subject: [ic] Static Page Generation
>
> May I suggest that if you want to get some help that you find an e-mail
> address that is more closely associated with the project that you are
> working on?

Quite right Jim! In future NOBODY is to post to this list unless their email
address ends with interchange.com. Frankly if you are using a public webmail
it is obvious that you are some form of criminal or deviant and you must be
punished. Expect changes to the GPL shortly to take these facts into
account.

> Using 'yahoo', 'hotmail', 'juno', and other anonymous e-mail addresses
> raises MANY questions and tends to raise an 'IGNORE' flag.

Well, why didn't you ignore it then? Mike Heins has recommended hotmail.com
in a previous post by the way - so I shall be insisting he is removed from
the list immediately.

Ian Cottee
icottee@hotandsweatycriminals.com