[ic] Variable quantity pricing

Corey Gilmore interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue May 15 15:00:01 2001

Hi,

I am selling conferences, video packages, streams, and other related
materials.  Where I run into trouble is with the quantity pricing.  It is
totally dependent on the medium.  A conference may have discounted prices
beginning with 4 registrations, while a stream may begin the discounts at
15, varying up to 30.  Is there an easy to ONLY show the checkpoints, so
to speak?

Right now I have <font __FFACE__>2 Qty [item-price 2]</font> (from the
default flypage).  It shows 2, 3, 5, 10, 25.  Is there a way of checking
to see if a certain item-price exists?

thanks
.cfg