[ic] UK payment systems?

wayne kerrxp interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue May 15 15:30:01 2001

Hi list,
I've gotta get, initially, a few items, actually gsm modems with gps, and
accessories, up there for sale in cyber space. I've done the tutorial (works
well thanks guys) and now I'm wondering what to do next. The initial sale is
in the UK ie GBP sterling. I'm sure there's a hard way and a very hard way
to do this. Any pointers to do it the hard way. I can just about hack the
apache ITL stuff but hooks into payments systems are currently a bit
mysterious. Any advice on how to proceed in a UK context would be extra
welcome.
TIA
Wayne