[ic] Interchange server is unavailable

Trond Arve Nordheim interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed May 16 07:28:00 2001

Hi.

I suddenly got some problems with the Interchange-server i'm working on
here. Just a couple of days ago it was working fine. Now, every time I try
to enter the shop I get:

We're sorry, the Interchange server is unava	ilable...
We are out of service or may be experiencing high system demand, please try
again soon.

I've checked every logfile I could find (both from Apache and Interchange)
without finding anything. I've tried restarting apache, i've tried
restarting interchange, i even tried restarting the whole server, but no
matter what I do I still get that error. The strange thing is that this
happened without me touching anything (at least I can't remember touching
anything ;).

Anyone have some hints for where I could look for errors?

--
Trond Arve Nordheim