[ic] Perl modules

Lord Valankar interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed May 16 09:53:00 2001

alsierra@ce.net.mx wrote:

> Hello:
>
> When I try to run the admin interface, it warns me that I need several perl
> modules. I have a standar RedHat 6.2 installation. Is there a rpm with most
> of the modules needed or I have to get them from CPAN?

I had all kinds of trouble with CPAN, I ended up DLing the source for
the modules and manualy compiling them. Only one glitch after that, and
that was term::readline on make cat.. I think it's a bug thou.

> Thanks for any help. I am not yet suscribed to this list.

You should subscribe even if you just lurk, it's amazing what you will
learn. BTW avoid the RPM install.. lots of people having weird problems
with it. Compile from CVS.

> Alejandro Sierra

*snip*

Dwagon - valankar@core.com