FW: [ic] Where is the interchange.cfg file in 4.7.2

David Totten interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed May 16 10:03:00 2001

On Wed, May 16, 2001 at 08:29:35AM -0500, Robert Trembath wrote:
> I posted this yesterday and need some help. I would like to continue testing
> 4.7.2 but cannot without this info.
> Robert

interchange.cfg is located in the directory that you installed interchange to.
Basically if you can find the makecat program, cd .. and do an ls and you
should see interchange.cfg

--
Start random buzzword text:
Similarly, a constant flow of effective communication presents extremely interesting challenges to the sophisticated hardware.