[ic] Adding Users to UserDB

Dan B interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu May 17 20:27:01 2001

At 01:00 AM 5/18/2001 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi Interchange Users,
>
>I'm a interchage user from Portugal. I would like to contact other users,
>but I have a problem and trying to solve for days. Even in the simple and
>barry demos doesn´t work.
>
>I have two forms. One creates a new account and other captures and saves
>more user data. I'm using interchange 4.5 (Red Hat 7.0) and when I use the
>backoffice to see user data I only have the username, no email, addresses,
>etc.

[...]

I hope someone can help you solve your problem, Paulo.  Failing that, you
might download the latest version from developer.akopia.com and see if that
helps.  (If you haven't customized your template terribly much, then you
might give the new "construct" demo a try).

Dan Browning, Cyclone Computer Systems, danb@cyclonecomputers.com