FW: [ic] Installing construct w/ mysql support

Steve West interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sat May 19 15:33:00 2001

Matt,

Tried again and is it seems it failed with a different issue. It seems it's
trying to use the latest perl installation which I thought failed to
install. Here is what happens w/ I run the install:

[root@dns2 ae]# perl -MCPAN -e 'install Bundle::DBD::mysql'

  Please, install Net::FTP as soon as possible. CPAN.pm installs it for you
  if you just type
      install Bundle::libnet

  There's a new CPAN.pm version (v1.59) available!
  [Current version is v1.52]
  You might want to try
    install Bundle::CPAN
    reload cpan
  without quitting the current session. It should be a seamless upgrade
  while we are running...

Running make for J/JW/JWIED/DBD-mysql-2.0900.tar.gz
  Unwrapped into directory /root/.cpan/build/DBD-mysql-2.0900

  CPAN.pm: Going to build J/JW/JWIED/DBD-mysql-2.0900.tar.gz

Can't locate DBI/DBD.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.1/i686-
linux /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.1
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/i686-linux
 /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1 /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at
Makef
ile.PL line 5.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at Makefile.PL line 5.
Running make test
  Make had some problems, maybe interrupted? Won't test
Running make install
  Make had some problems, maybe interrupted? Won't install
Running make for J/JW/JWIED/DBD-mysql-2.0900.tar.gz
  Unwrapped into directory /root/.cpan/build/DBD-mysql-2.0900
  Makefile.PL returned status 512
Running make test
  Make had some problems, maybe interrupted? Won't test
Running make install
  Make had some problems, maybe interrupted? Won't install
Bundle summary: The following items in bundle Bundle::DBD::mysql had
installation problems:
  Unwrapped into directory /root/.cpan/build/DBD-mysql-2.0900
  Mysql DBD::mysql
[root@dns2 ae]#

Thanks!

SW