[ic] template options

Corey Gilmore interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sat May 19 16:14:00 2001

Has anyone come up with a hack to allow textarea fields in a template?

I went through the old mailing lists, and found pretty much nothing.  Mike
(Heins) suggested using [item-accessories ..] but I can't figure out how
to get anything remotely resembling a textarea that way.

The page I am working on will have top, left and bottom portions, and the
right side will have a small table containing links to news headers.

Clicking a header will reload the page (with a variable set) so that the
correct news article will load in the center of the page.

In a perfect world, my template would look like:
<snip>
active1:
	widget: select

label1:

content1:
	widget: textarea
	width: 50
	height: 40

I have no problem creating a new table in the database to store this
information, except I don't know where to look for info on adding a new
widget to IC.

Any suggestions?

thanks,
.cfg