[ic] Problems with randomized searching

Peter Hellman interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue May 22 07:55:00 2001

Hi list !
I have got a problem I canīt seem to solve on my own.
Iīm using minivend 4.04 with .txt-files.

I want to show randomized information on a page like :
 - - - - - - - -
 [loop random=3 search= "
                                    co=yes
                                    sf=featured
                                    se=front
                                    sf=category
                                    se=cd
                                    ml=25
                                    "
 ]
Accordingly to the docs this should work, by it aint.
The search does not recognize the featured-columnīs
front-value at all, itīs only randomizing catecory -cd.

Peter

        -   Today is the first day of the rest of your life.   -