[ic] Expired Page Error

Michael Soflin interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue May 22 08:25:01 2001

I am new to Akopia and I am having a bit of trouble getting my site to work
properly.

Here's what I'm using....
- Redhat v7.0 server - patches are up to date
- Freshly downloaded Akopia 4.6 - I downloaded the tarball, not the RPM if
it matters

I have the site running and have started to modify the construct template
BUT whenever I click on the Buy button for an item I get a message

Sorry, the page (expired) was not found

As near as I can tell, the following is true:
- I don't have the problem with Netscape
- I always have the problem with IE 5 or IE 5.5

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated....