[ic] New Account Creation Failure

Russ Mann interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue May 22 23:21:01 2001

The userdb is stored in mySQL.  I added the ignore_case after it didn't
work, to try to make it work.  Its supposed to help.

Russ

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@developer.akopia.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@developer.akopia.com]On Behalf Of Ed
LaFrance
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2001 4:36 PM
To: interchange-users@developer.akopia.com
Subject: RE: [ic] New Account Creation Failure

At 03:52 PM 05/22/2001 -0600, you wrote:
>The pertinant code in the construct demo is this:
>
>         <FORM ACTION="[process-target]" METHOD=POST>
>         <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_click VALUE=NewAccount>
>         <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_doit  VALUE=return>
>         <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=function  VALUE=new_account>
>         <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_nextpage VALUE=ord/basket>
>
>Changing this to mv_check does not seem to make any difference.

Your right - I never paid much attention to it, it seems counterintuitive
but it does work that way (checked it out on some cats over here) and the
docs essentially say that it will work either way.

I'm not sure if I can be of much more help.  try removing the 'ignore_case'
input and observing case sensitivity; otherwise I would look to the
write-ability of your userdb file (permissions, etc).

- Ed L.

(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax