[ic] Builder Tutorial Problem

Ralph Alberti interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue May 22 23:29:02 2001

I am new to IC and this is my first post to the list. I am working my
way through the tutorial and have come up against an Internal Server
Error.

I get to the point where I am building my first catalog page and can
display the TOP, LEFT, and Bottom pieces of HTML using [include]. That
works fine.

I run into a problem when I use the [loop search="ra=yes/fi=products"]
tag. I get an error stating that the system may not be configured
correctly. I am not at the machine I am configuring at the moment so I
can't tell you the eaxct error message I am receiving. The construct
sample app works fine. I have been over spelling, naming conventions,
white space, etc... and can't see where I went wrong.

Any ideas?

  --Ralph