[ic] Help with Solaris 8 install..

Larry Caragay interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed May 23 15:36:01 2001

Has anyone one out there ever installed interchange on a Solaris 8 box??
This is the error that I am getting

# ./configure

 Akopia Interchange Version 4.6.x Configuration

 Copyright 1996-2000 Akopia, Inc, <support@akopia.com>

 Interchange was originally based on Vend 0.2
 Copyright 1995 Andrew M. Wilcox <awilcox@maine.com>

 Portions from Vend 0.3
 Copyright 1995, 1996 Andrew M. Wilcox <awilcox@maine.com>

 Distributed under the GNU General Public License, see
 the file Copying for license information.

Found Perl 5.00503 as /usr/bin/perl

If you get a CPAN error, rerun the configuration and it
should go away.

Interchange cannot be run as root. Which user should run Interchange?
[larry]

 Interchange V4.6.5

  Copyright (C) 1996-2001 Akopia, Inc. <info@akopia.com>

 Interchange is free under the terms of the GNU General Public License.

Where is your Interchange to be installed? [/usr/local/interchange]

Writing Makefile for Interchange
./configure: make: not found
./configure: make: not found

Can anyone please let me know what I am doing wrong..

thanks in advance.

Larry@compwebtech.com