[ic] gpg error: credit card encryption failed

Curt Hauge interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu May 24 13:05:00 2001

Thank you, Jason! That is the push I needed. The problem was (newbie here!),
I have a symbolic link from the client directory to
/root/.gnupg/pubring.gpg. I was putting the client key in
/root/.gnupg/pubring.gpg and (because I couldn't su interch in that
directory) found I had to import the key from within the client directory
using the symlink to pubring.gpg. It seems that, although it is a symlink,
it does not contain the same info that the original pubring.gpg contains