[ic] Interchange server is unavailable...

Michael Patton interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu May 24 17:54:01 2001

The only time I've seen this happen (at least for just me) is when I've
added a catalog, built off of a template that had bad info in the
mysql.cfg and mysql.options files -- bad information being that the
SQLUSER & SQLPASS weren't set so the DB & tables weren't created for the
catalog I just built.

When you restart the server, look for errors, it will say which ones are
started and which ones ran into errors.

hope this helps.