[ic] Permissable values for &credit_card

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri May 25 13:02:00 2001

At 11:36 AM 05/25/2001 +0100, you wrote:
>Am I being stupider than usual, or is the range of permissable values for
>&credit_card in the order profiles not documented anywhere?
>
>Or do I have to ferret around in the source?
>
>Can somebody give me a pointer or two? My site is built, all but the order
>side, and I need to finish it over the long weekend.
>
>Nigel

You can alter the value of the catalog variable CREDIT_CARDS_ACCEPTED using
the knar editor in the admin area - that in conjunction with the checkout
profile entry

&credit_card=standard __CREDIT_CARDS_ACCEPTED__

will tell Interchange what cc number systems to accept. If for some reason
you need to alter the actual validation routine of the cc number and check
digits, it is in interchange/lib/Vend/Order.pm, and I imagine it could be
overridden:

http://developer.akopia.com/cgi-bin/ic/dev/icconfig_27.html

(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax