[ic] Question on mod_interchange

Barry Flanagan interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed May 30 06:49:00 2001

Hi,

I am tryingt to get mod_interchange working on a multi-site installation. It
works fine with a configuration in which the <Location/> is set to, e.g.
/shop, but if I try to setr it to e.g. /shop/shopname it appears to only
pass on the top level ("/shop") path to the server.

Ideally I would like to have a single server-wide directive having
mod_interchange handling all requests under /shop, with the actual URLs of
the sites being /shop/shop1, /shop/shop2, /shop/shop3, etc. rather than having
to include the addhandler directive specifically for each virtual host/shop.

Is this possible, or do I need a handler in each vhost directive?

Thanks in advance.

-Barry Flanagan
 Creative & Technical Director
 DigiServe Ltd.