[ic] Shipping Costs - Still Struggling

Sheamus Nulty interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed May 30 10:18:01 2001

Folks,

I'm still struggling over shipping costs. I can't seem to find any easy
solution to having my shipping costs calculated based on the
currency I'm using. The only option I can see is in using the PriceDivide
directive in my locale table. However, the problem with this is that
it also changes the product price. This I don't want to happen as I've
defined the correct currency price for my products using the PriceField
directive.

Can anyone please point to some solution. I've tried to use a formula in my
shipping table to convert the standard price by the currency in use.
However, the only way I can see to get the conversion ratio for the currency
in use is to use the PriceDivide field like this

ukshipping UK Air Mail weight 500 999  f [perl]$shipprice=5.50 *
$Config->{PriceDivide}; return $shipprice[/perl]

Thanks

Sheamus