[ic] interchange admin interface not working

Curt Hauge interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu May 31 13:01:00 2001

Quoting Tom Costandine

> I managed to break the Interchange admin interface, when I go to:
>
> http://optimacy.com/cgi-bin/construct/admin/index
>
> It gives the error: Sorry, the page (admin/index) was not
>               found
>
> It used to work, the only thing I can remember touching is trying to get
> areas working, but this was with another project that I created from
> scratch from the tutorial.  Has anybody encountered this problem
> before?  the error.log under interchange reports nothing, and the
> error.log under /var/lib/interchange/construct shows nothing as well.

I recently broke the customer interface but was able to get into the admin
interface (opposite of your problem). This was caused by no field names in
my area.txt or cat.txt, one or the other. Also check for the presence of
carriage returns in those same files. You may have to open these files in a
text editor to view the problem.

Good Luck!

Curt Hauge