[ic] Redhat ftpd problem hurting my IC use

Craig Carman interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu May 31 15:18:00 2001

I'm using RH7 and IC 4.6.4 so hopefully this post isn't off topic too much
since I need ftpd working to effectively use interchange well.

I need help fixing ftpd.  It worked until I broke it a few days ago.  I
can't remember exactly what I did to screw it up but I can tell you what fix
and re-install attempts I have made since.  List or e-mail responses would
certainly be appreciated, however, I can't tolerate any more down time so I
would like to hire a solution.

I have done and "rpm -e package" to remove ftpd.
I have upgraded and/or successfully re-installed these rpm's:
	fileutils
	anonftp
	wu-ftp
	ftpd

At this point I assume the devil is in the config detail.

If you can or will assist or make recommendations let me know.  If you are
serious and capable of making ftp daemon functional call me toll free
1-866-342-7467 and allow me to trade some currency for expertise.

Thanks,
Craig Carman
mailto:webmaster@seeshopgo.com
Toll Free 1-866-DIA-SHOP(342-7467)