[ic] how to NOT use products.txt

Corey Gilmore interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu May 31 16:24:00 2001

I finally fixed it.  I found an 'extra' field in my database, where I
must've been confused about the name when i was working (damn memory).  I
shutdown interchangedropped the offending column, 'icon', and my new
column, 'div_icon' removed products.txt, restarted interchange, re-created
products.txt, added the column using the knar editor, and things were
good.

thanks for all your help :)
.cfg

I am still not sure WHY products.txt exists though...