[ic] Where to put the PaymentGatewayAcces HOWTO use order-profiles <- MORE INFORMATION

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Nov 1 03:51:01 2001

Tobias Henle <t.henle@thiesen.com> writes:

[...]

> I have written a GlobalTag to make it easy to access (it should be know
> problem to rewrite it as an GlobalSub, but i need to post some vars to
> it!!!) and post vars to it. It starts the Payment and returns an error
> if it was faulty.
> Now i want to know where to start the Payment process and how!
> becourse i neet to know that everything was right before and i must stop
> the order process if something went wrong.

I suppose the following would work in the profile

&calc $CGI->{paid}=$Tag->yourglobaltag(...)
paid=required Sie mieser Betrüger :-)

Ciao
        Racke

--
Racke happily hacks Interchange and maintains Debian packages like Courier.

For projects and other business stuff please refer to COBOLT NetServices