[ic] Authorize.net desperation

Thu Nov 1 15:29:00 2001

Quoting Laura R Donnelly (laura@smartaleck.com):
> Version 4.8.1
>
> First off- I do not have access to all of the interchange files since I am
> with an ISP. They emailed me a copy of the authorizeNet.pm file so that I
> can see the instructions there.
>
> I placed (in a various location)
>
> > Variable MV_PAYMENT_ID myusername
> > Variable MV_PAYMENT_SECRET mypassword

> > Variable MV_PAYMENT_MODE custom authorizenet

The mode should be just "authorizenet". Also, your provider needs to place

    Require module Vend::Payment::AuthorizeNet

in their interchange.cfg file. If they don't have Net::SSLeay or
Crypt::SSLeay installed, it won't work.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

How far can you open your mind before your brains fall out?