[ic] Image Upload in item editor

Curt Hauge interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Nov 2 01:12:01 2001

Quoting Mathew Jones:

> I am using Interchange 4.8.1 and when uploading images using  the item
> editor it uploads the file with the full path name e.g
> c:\windows\image.gif
> Looking through the list I found the suggestion below from Mike, however
> when I go to the edit the metadata there is no 'imagehelper' option,
> only Image Listing & Image Upload.
>
> ----
> Make sure the metadata is:
>
> code: products::image
> type: imagehelper
> prepend: http://__SAMPLEHTML__
> outboard: images/items

I believe imagehelper is set when you select 'Image Upload' as the type of
widget when editing meta data for a table. I found this by searching the
text while browsing the table mv_metadata. You could also use grep:

grep -r 'imagehelper' /CATROOT/products

The admin, icmenu, and mv_metadata are absolutely awesome! Just takes time
to figure it out!

Good luck!

Curt Hauge