[ic] No shipping method

Douglas Manning interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Nov 2 09:01:01 2001

At 02:51 PM 11/1/2001 -0600, you wrote:
>I get the following on the checkout page:
>
>   Note: No match found for mode 'FLATD', quantity '', returning 0.
>
>It is trying to call a shipping method FLATD. I have delete all methods.
>Then create one called standard. Have set the SHIP_DEFAULT_MODE to standard.
>Can do a less on the variable.txt file and find it in there set to standard.
>
>I have not idea why it is trying to call FLATD.

Did you use to have FLATD as you SHIP_DEFAULT_MODE ?  I found that when I
changed this and some other variables it wouldn't take effect with just
applying the tables I had to actually restart the Interchange server.

I also had a lot of troubles trying to use the built in shipping editor and
had a lot more success with using a good text editor and directly editing
the shipping.asc file.